You have an understanding of the drivers behind market-moving stories and events. You’re a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. With a desire to build a career in a client-facing role, you understand the importance of credibility and building relationships!
Join our comprehensive Analytics & Sales summer internship program, where you will rotate between both departments over the course of ten weeks, gaining an insight into what our graduate role has to offer!
What is the role?
You will start with a week of classroom-based financial product and functionality training, to broaden your knowledge of the global financial markets and our market-leading Bloomberg solutions. After your training, you’ll join a team where you’ll immediately begin collaborating with interns on Analytics and Sales projects.
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with clients, making valuable contributions by taking part in sales campaigns, promoting product features and prospecting for new business. Hands-on individual and group projects will allow you to experience how your full-time career could evolve.
To round out your experience, you’ll attend lunch and learn sessions, designed to teach you about our diversified group, and there will be plenty of opportunities to meet Bloomberg leaders at a variety of networking events. Of course we also want to give you the chance to get to know your peers, so you’ll also take part in volunteering activities and social events with interns from other departments.
You need to have:
- Business fluency in English as well as German
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated interest in the financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- The resilience to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Availability for the full 10-week duration of the internship from July – September 2021
- The ability to start in a full-time role in 2021 or 2022
We’d love to see:
- Work experience in a client facing role
- An interest in programming and an aptitude for technical skills
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are! Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
Official Website: 2021 London Summer Internship: Analytics and Sales – German Speakers