Application Deadline: December 31st.
The Gradient Spaces Founder Program is Canada’s first equity-free accelerator for 2SLGBTQIA+ and under-estimated founders. Our 12-week-long founder program focuses on the things startups need most: education, mentorship, and community.
The program is designed to support early-stage 2SLGBTQIA+ founders. Participants must:
• Work at least part-time on their startup
• Be developing a tech-enabled solution to address a large market
• Be able to identify specific and critical milestones that can realistically be achieved in the next 12 months
• Service-related businesses (one on one coaching businesses, consulting companies, single brick & mortar establishments, etc) will only be eligible for our community resources
The 12-week long intensive will focus on everything from customer discovery to identifying product-market-fit and building a Go-To-Market strategy. The program culminates in a final pitch day where founder’s have the opportunity to meet with investors.
Our program is designed to support early stage 2SLGBTQIA+ founders. This includes:
- Early founders who are developing their ideas
- Solo-founders or teams developing scalable solutions
- Founders open to building an enduring business in a number of different ways, whether through bootstrapping, funding, or otherwise
Official Website: 2022 Founder Program