Application Deadline: 06/10/2022
Apply now for FourthWave Accelerator for Women-Led Technology Businesses!
- FourthWave is open to technology companies with at least one female or female-identified founder.
- Business Residency
- Sixty percent of selected companies will have their main headquarters located (or be willing to locate) in the greater Sacramento region. Up to forty percent of selected companies may come from other locales.
- Program Location
- Their 2022 program will be virtual, with optional face-to-face interactions in Sacramento if/when possible. Their virtual work will utilize today’s best practices for creating an interactive, supportive and educational environment in a virtual setting.
- As a non-profit organization, FourthWave is committed to providing exceptional leadership development, insightful mentors and access to funding. FourthWave does not take an equity stake in participating companies, nor do they currently invest in their cohort companies.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- FourthWave is creating an ecosystem that includes women of color, LGBTQ and other under-represented founders. They know that strength comes from diversity.
- Mentorships that Matters
- A major impediment to female business owners’ success is lack of mentorship. FourthWave was born to alleviate that gap.
Investing in women is one of the most effective ways to reduce inequality and increase economic growth. Join us in changing the gender equity narrative.
The FourthWave accelerator dedicates an equal effort to leadership awareness and coaching, the development of sound startup business fundamentals and a preparedness for external funding. As part of our program, you will engage in a radical new conversation about leadership, build a robust business and attract capital that supports your values.
Official Website: Accelerator for Women-Led Technology Businesses 2022 Cohort (US)