Application Deadline: 12 noon, 4 March 2022.
Access Asia Business Grants aim to support Western Australian small and medium businesses, and organisations such as Asian business councils and industry associations, to advance their export and trade in Asian markets and contribute to WA’s economic diversification.
All applicants must:
- Be a solvent legal entity in possession of a valid certificate of incorporation, current Australian Business Number (ABN) and/or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- Be an incorporated entity, company, partnership, trust, not-for-profit group or organisation registered and with operations in WA for at least 24 months
- Demonstrate a net economic benefit to the State
- Be either a SME that employs fewer than 200 people or a business organisation or industry association (for example business council) that is a legally constituted not-forprofit organisation recognised by the department.
- Applications for funding will be considered ineligible if the proposed project is also receiving funding through the Department’s Event Sponsorship Program and/or Investment Attraction Fund.
Submit an EOI – via the Access Asia grant platform here – explaining how an AABG grant would be used to support your business growth in Asia and assist WA’s economic diversification. An estimated project budget and timeline of key milestones must be included. New users to the platform must register on it first.
The deadline to submit an EOI is 12 noon, 4 March 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
Potential applicants must refer to the Applicant guidelines for eligibility criteria and other important information.
Official Website: Access Asia Business Grants 2022