Application Deadline: Sunday 21st November 2021.
The Additional Restriction Grants (ARG) funding scheme aims to support businesses severely impacted by coronavirus restrictions when most needed. The Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) will help safeguard the future of the cultural and creative industries across South Yorkshire.
This funding will support local creative and cultural organisations and businesses in Doncaster, by enabling new creative work that will inspire vibrancy in our towns and villages.
To be eligible to apply for this grant:
- You must be a start-up (Doncaster resident), micro or Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) based in the South Yorkshire regional boundary, which is currently trading.
- Your business needs to have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- Your business must have the ability to survive following the impact of COVID-19.
- The business must not be in liquidation, dissolved, struck off or subject to a striking off notice
- Your business staff headcount must be below 250 Full time equivalent (FTE). Businesses with more than 250 employees will not be eligible.
- Your business must have a balance sheet of below €43million.
- Your business must have a turnover of below €50million.
- Your grant must support in generating greater vibrancy and economic impact within the culture and creative industries in Doncaster.
The grant process will be open for applications from Friday 5th November 2021, with an initial closing date of Sunday 21st November 2021.
To apply you must:
- Download and read the guidance document and application form from this webpage
- Fill out the application form
- Once complete, send your application form to: LOCYPGrantOpportunities@doncaster.gov.uk
Any decision made on an application is final.
Due to the anticipated number of applications, it may not be possible to provide individual feedback on each decision. However, any enquiries regarding the handling of the application should be sent to: LOCYPGrantOpportunities@doncaster.gov.uk
To read more about the application process and how applications will be processes, please read the grant guidance document linked below.
Official Website: Additional Restrictions Grants (ARG)