Application Deadline: July 29, 2021
Amazon’s Black Business Accelerator is dedicated to helping build sustainable equity and growth for Black entrepreneurs by enabling their success as sellers. Grow your business with access to financial support, strategic business guidance and mentorship, and marketing and promotional support.
- All Amazon Professional sellers in the U.S. who have uploaded a valid minority-owned business registration or certification to their account in Seller Central from the National Minority Supplier Development Council, U.S. System for Award Management, U.S. Small Business Administration, or SupplierGATEWAY, demonstrating the business is Black-owned based on the criteria of the certifying body, are eligible to participate.
- Access services and grants to help jump-start business growth and customer acquisition. Opportunities include:
- $500 credit to assist with start-up and operational costs for eligible newly-launched sellers.
- $400 in Sponsored Products advertising credits to increase exposure for your business.
- FREE imaging services for up to 50 products to help showcase your products.
- $10,000 cash grants for select sellers, offered in partnership with Hello Alice, an organization dedicated to helping entrepreneurs launch and grow their businesses.
Business education & mentorship
Access a minimum of one year of strategic advisory services to get the coaching, training, and insights you need to take your business to the next level. Connect with a dedicated network of business mentors, including Amazon experts and small business thought leaders, to continue to accelerate your business growth.
Marketing & promotional support
Access new opportunities to be featured in the Black-owned business storefronts for Amazon retail customers and Amazon Business customers and promotions featuring Black-owned businesses that will help customers find products from your business throughout the shopping experience.
Official Website: Amazon’s Black Business Accelerator Program 2021