Application Deadline: 05/21/2022
ANIHEES is an innovation hub established through a collaborative initiative by Anna University, Chennai and Centre for Applied Research and Development (CARD), NLC India Ltd to promote entrepreneurship and innovation in the country by supporting research in manufacturing, transport, energy, health, education, agriculture, water and sanitation etc., for the benefit of the Nation and its people.
- Any innovators/individuals from public (Citizen of India) – registered entity can participate in the Innovation Incubation activity leading to start-up.
- Any innovators /individuals from Government / CPSE/ Institutions / Research centres/ Approved incubation centres with NOC. In addition, projects initiated by one or more members of the academic staff/students and alumni of the Anna University (UD & Affiliated Colleges) with a view to trying out a novel technological idea for up-gradation to a commercial proposition, scaling up a laboratory concept into prototype, and setting up a technology business
- MSMEs/SMEs entity having turnover less than 25 crores and having innovation aspiration/ having innovative concepts with a view to trying out a novel technological idea for up-gradation to a commercial proposition, scaling up a laboratory concept into prototype and setting up a technology business enterprise.
- Any innovators from private organizations/ Industry/ Institution/ research & services/ marketing having registered in India with the eligibility criteria can also participate in the ANIHEES activity. The person has to obtain NOC from the Institution/organization and should have a minimum fund contribution of not less than 25% on the total outlay.
- Applicant must be a Diploma / graduate in science / Engineering / Technology. New Innovators / Incubatees should have minimum 3 – 5 members, with the age limit below 45 years, as a group associated with an entity.
This innovation hub Invites proposals from Institutions, Researchers, Individuals, Innovators, Organisations, Start-ups, MSME, SME in the following theme areas:
- Value added product from Lignite / Power Plant Combustion Residue Materials
- Carbon Capture / Storage Technologies
- Novel binders / Catalysts / Additives for Briquetting, Blending etc.
- Novel Materials for Mining / Power Plant Machineries
- Flue Gas Purification / Cleaning Modules / Utilisation of CO2 / SO2 / Water Vapour, Chemical Products, Waste Heat Recovery System, etc.
- Hydrogen – Synthesis from Renewable energy sources / Storage / Combustion
- Novel Space Cooling System / Polygeneration system
- Hi-Tech Drone Applications for Mining / Agriculture
- Emerging Technologies for Inspection & Servicing / Troubleshooting in Hazardous Environment.
Official Website: ANIHEES Innovation Hub to Promote Entrepreneurship and Innovation in India