Every life-changing invention starts with an idea. Submit your idea to the 10G Challenge for a chance to win $100K.
- You are a legal resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec), age 18 or older.
- You have a vision for the future and the technology that will make it happen.
- Your technology would use 1G to 10G internet as a foundation.
- You are a technology company in the “incubator” stage and are looking for funding.
- You are a student, professor or class at a university looking to challenge yourself to innovate for the future.
- You are an innovator, a maker or someone who is working on the next big thing in your garage.
- $100,000 USD cash prize
- The opportunity to present their technology at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2022
- Air transportation, conference passes and hotel expenses for two, up to $5,000 USD
- Introduction to industry professionals at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2022
- Various publicity through CableLabs
10G is the broadband network of the future that will deliver internet speeds of 10 gigabits per second, with the power and capacity to support whatever the future holds. 10G will offer speeds ten times faster than the fastest internet currently available. Think of all the technologies that have become possible since the days of dial up! The improved reliability, security, speed and latency of the 10G network mean that the future is just around the corner.
The 10G network will provide reliability, security, speed and low latency. Reliability ensures a stable internet connection regardless of the number of devices connected. Security means that you can always be sure your data is safe. Speed means that data can be delivered to the end user faster, making even more immersive experiences available. Low latency means these experiences will be seamless, without lag.
Official Website: Apply for 10G Challenge and Win up to $100,000 – US and Canada