Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, December 31st
The Laura Bush Foundation for America’s Libraries provides funds to our Nation’s neediest schools so that they can extend, update, and diversify the book and print collections in their libraries with the goal of encouraging students to develop a love of reading and learning.
- Public school applicants must be Title 1 eligible. Neighborhood schools, charter schools, magnet schools, etc. are all welcome to apply, if Title 1 eligible.
- Private and parochial schools are also welcome to apply if at least 50% of their student population qualify for financial aid.
- Principal must digitally sign principal agreement in application
- Application due by 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, December 31st
- You will be notified as to whether or not your school library will be awarded a grant in mid-late March 2022
- If your school library is awarded a grant, all paperwork (3 forms) must be completed by Friday, May 6th
- If your school library is awarded a grant, all funds must be spent by December 31, 2022.
Official Website: APPLY FOR FUNDS FROM THE LAURA BUSH FOUNDATION FOR AMERICA’S LIBRARIES