Application Deadline: 09/28/2022
The European Commission (EC) is accepting proposals for the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Climate-KIC Business Plan 2023-2024.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- the Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- eligible non-EU countries:
- countries associated to Horizon Europe;
- low- and middle-income countries.
- Relevant and appropriate EIT Climate-KIC Business Plan for 2023-2024 implementation of the KIC’s multiannual strategy Strategic, demonstrating its excellence (including objectives and ambition; methodology; financial sustainability), its impact (including KIC’s pathways towards impact; measures to maximise impact – dissemination, exploitation and communication) and its quality and efficiency of the implementation (including work plan and resources at portfolio level; capacity of participants and KIC Partnership as a whole).
- To address EIT Climate-KIC‘s target societal challenges and Knowledge Triangle Integration (KTI), contributing to achieving the future high-level results and impacts included in the EIT Impact Framework.
- KIC’s objectives/priorities in this Business Plan, describing its objectives using SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound) and why are they pertinent to the KIC Strategic Agenda.
Official Website: Apply now for EIT Climate-KIC Business Plan 2023-2024