Application Deadline: 05/08/2022
The Render Capital launched the Render Competition to make venture-style funding more accessible to early-stage startups.
They want to support the high-potential startups that need that initial seed money to build out and start scaling their solutions.
- High-growth, scalable business model
- Pre-seed or seed funding stage
- For-Profit, Already Incorporated
- Must Relocate/Stay in Greater Louisville
- Willing to relocate or maintain your company headquarters and at least one full-time founder within the Greater Louisville region (Jefferson, Clark, Floyd counties) for at least one year after selection.
- They welcome startups of all industries to apply, although the business must be tech-forward. They especially encourage startups that are solving problems within their region’s strategic industries: advanced manufacturing, healthcare/aging care, food and beverage, logistics and e-commerce, and business services.
- Ineligible Industries
- Brick and mortar businesses, consulting practices, restaurants, real estate development, biomedical science, investment vehicles, adult entertainment and materials, illegal substances and paraphernalia.
- $100,000 investments through a SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity)
- Membership for a year at one of their partner co-working spaces
- More Access
- Access their greater regional and national networks of investors, advisors, corporates, and more. Gain exposure winning in a competitive cohort.
- Services & Support
- Free GLI chamber of commerce membership
- Discounted shipping costs from UPS
- Membership to GAN community of startups (perks valued at $1 million)
- Talent acquisition and customer introductions
- 15+ hours of one-on-one pro-bono consulting from expert service providers
- Tailored relocation support from their local partners.
Official Website: Apply now for Render Competition 2022 in the US