Application Deadline: 06/30/2022
The Small Business Rescue Fund will offer awards of up to $50,000 to for-profit, non-profits, home-based and internet-based businesses located in Overland Park.
Eligible business types include for-profit businesses, home-based, and internet-based businesses located within the boundaries of Overland Park, KS.
- Rent or Mortgage Assistance (except for home-based and internet-based businesses)
- Offsetting economic losses
- Employee childcare support
- Business improvement needs (e.g., energy efficiency and upgrades)
- Workforce development and training
- Other funding requests may be made on a case-by-case basis but will need pre-approval by CCF and the City of Overland Park, KS
The funds can be used for payroll, off-setting economic losses, childcare support for employees, business improvement needs, and training and hiring needs. To apply, businesses must have fewer than 250 full-time equivalent employees and less than $2 million of revenue.
Official Website: Apply now for Small Business Rescue Fund (US)