Application Deadline:23 April 2021 (Friday)
Now in its fourth year, the prestigious regional award acknowledges outstanding ASEAN citizens or ASEAN-based organisations who have made exceptional contribution and shown exemplary work in strengthening the ASEAN community building, promoting regional integration, fostering inclusivity and
raising ASEAN awareness.
Award Nomination and Eligibility for ASEAN Prize 2021
- Nomination starts on 1 February 2021.
- The nominee must be an ASEAN citizen or an ASEAN-based organisation.
- The nominee must produce valid/verifiable documents, and highlight his/her achievements and impact on ASEAN since the launch of the ASEAN Community in 31 December 2015.
- The nominee should also share future plans in continuing the work after winning the Prize.
- All nominations must be submitted to the respective ASEAN National Focal Points by 23 April 2021 (Friday) at 5pm (Jakarta time).
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) was established on 8 August 1967 and constitutes ten Member States: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Viet Nam. On 31 December 2015, the ASEAN Community was formally established, encompassing the political-security, economic and socio-cultural pillars.
Official Website: ASEAN Prize 2021