Application Deadline: May 24, 2022
The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is designed to recognize and reward invention, innovation and excellence in high-achieving students studying in the fields of science, engineering and technology at selected higher education institutions in India. The merit- based scholarship provides a onetime scholarship of USD 1300 to the scholars.
- Citizen of India
- Currently enrolled in the first year of an undergraduate program (full-time) at one of the participating institutes
- Demonstrates high level of academic achievement
- Highly interested in innovation and invention
- Merit-based scholarship award of USD 1300
- Spirit of Invention workshop
- Networking opportunities with fellow InvEnt scholars and alumni
- Develop a global perspective in science and technology
To apply for the Program, please submit a proposal outlining an innovative idea/method to solve any existing practical real-life challenge/issue that is of interest to you. Your approach must suggest a technological/scientific intervention.
In addition to receiving scholarships, scholars will be honoured by the Avery Dennison teams at a virtual recognition event. Scholars will also attend a virtual workshop on Spirit of Invention.
The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE) on behalf of the Avery Dennison Foundation and the Avery Dennison Corporation.