Application Deadline: November 2021
Foundervine is pleased to partner with Barclays Eagle Labs for the second Barclays Black Founder Accelerator, a programme specifically designed to transform the experiences of Black business founders.
- Is a digital/tech sector business/industry
- Ready to scale – either seed stage or beyond, have already received investment or launching your MVP
- UK registered business
- At least 1 founder (or C-suite) self-identifies as Black or of Black heritage
- You have proven expertise in your industry
- You are available to attend all of the masterclasses over the 12-week period
There are only 40 spaces available on this unique 12-week accelerator programme, delivered virtually from November 2021 to February 2022.
This exciting accelerator is packed with amazing masterclasses each week, spread over the 12-week programme. Each week you will attend expert-led live masterclasses, with some of the best-in-the-business teaching you a range of topics from financial metrics, cashflow, product development, marketing, recruitment, pitching, and raising capital.
This unique experience will enable you to develop new skills, gain support, learn vital tools and improve your pitch to help you successfully scale your business.
- Mentoring and coaching from world-class scaleup experts
- Learning and networking events
- Access to the Eagle Labs and Barclays network
- The opportunity to showcase your business at a Demo Day at the end of the programme.
Official Website: Barclays Black Founder Accelerator