Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
The City of West Linn is offering a fourth round of unrestricted Small Business Grants to assist West Linn businesses and non-profits adversely affected by economic conditions associated with the Covid-19 pandemic and ongoing business recovery.
- Business has 25 or fewer full-time equivalent employees
- Business is a for-profit or non-profit
- Business has a current City of West Linn Business License
- Please review eligibility criteria and complete eligibility checklists on Page 3 of application.
- If eligible, please complete application, W9 and demographic survey.
- Please note: Application and survey have fillable fields. The W9 needs to be signed with real signature, scanned, and emailed back.
- Please submit application, W9, and demographic survey by email to: WestLinnBusiness@westlinnoregon.gov
- We aim to notify grant recipients by the 3rd week of June.
- Awards will be distributed by end of June / early July 2022.
Official Website: Business Recovery Grant (Round 4) – US