Application Deadline: 07/10/2022
Building on the promising results of the SIINC for WASH programme, Aqua for All and Roots of Impact are proud to continue their partnership by launching the Impact-Linked Fund for WASH (ILF for WASH).
- be based and/or active in Asia Africa and/or the Middle East;
- be operational for at least three years;
- be in the process of raising investment(s) of a minimum of EUR 500,000, or have concrete prospects to do so;
- have a well-defined business model and strong revenue model, regardless of the legal form;
- have reached or have short-term plans for financial sustainability (break-even point and profitability projections);
- be impact-driven (priority areas include bottom of the pyramid, gender, and climate)
Selected enterprises will receive regular reward payments of up to EUR 250,000, depending on the level of impact achieved and verified.
The Impact-Linked Fund for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (ILF for WASH) aims at enabling pioneering impact enterprises in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East to gain access to suitable and innovative finance. By using Impact-Linked Finance and providing “better terms for better impact”, these WASH enterprises get equipped to grow their businesses, expand the reach of their solutions, and create impact at scale. This will ultimately contribute to achieving Sustainable Development Goal 6, universal access to clean water and sanitation.
The water and sanitation sector has a significant financial gap, leaving innovative solutions behind and vulnerable populations unserved. ILF for WASH can fill this gap by providing acceleration support and catalytic financing to mobilize private investments and scale impact enterprises in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Official Website: Call for Applications: Impact-Linked Fund for WASH