Application Deadline: 07/11/2022
The 2022 everywoman Awards are open for nominations! Now in their 20th year, the awards celebrate the most inspirational female founders whose innovation, passion & purpose will inspire future generations of entrepreneurial women.
- The everywoman Awards are open to any female business owner whether they operate as a limited company, sole trader, or in partnership with others. The awards celebrate the woman behind the business, her personal successes and achievements and how she individually inspires others.
- Entrants must:
- Be a female entrepreneur (or entrepreneurs)
- Be based or have their chief operations in the UK or Ireland
- Be available for a judging day in October 2022 and the awards ceremony in London on 8 December 2022
- Receive sector-wide recognition for both individual and company achievements.
- Inspire the next generation of female entrepreneurs.
- Raise your profile
- Raise your profile with our extensive PR campaign.
- Boost your credentials
- Boost your own and your company’s professional credentials.
- Shine a spotlight on your achievements, and those of your business.
- It’s free!
- It’s free to nominate yourself or someone else you know.
Celebrating 20 years in 2022, the everywoman Awards shine a spotlight on the inspirational female founders whose creativity and resilience will help Britain weather the current economic storm.The everywoman Awards have built a community of female business owners and exemplary role models to share knowledge and ideas, connecting them with advisors, peers and potential investors.Any female business owner may enter the Awards, whether they operate as a limited company, sole trader, or in partnership with others. The awards celebrate the woman behind the business, her personal successes and achievements and how she individually inspires others.
Official Website: Call for Nominations for everywoman Awards 2022 (UK or Ireland)