Application Deadline: 07/14/2022
The EEA and Norway Grants have launched a call for proposals under the SMEs Growth Programme in Romania.
- This call will finance projects submitted by Romanian start-ups. The focus of the projects should be one of the three main areas of the Programme: Green Industry Innovation, Blue Growth and ICT.
- The projects should contribute to “increased competitiveness for Romanian enterprises within the mentioned areas”, in the form of growth in turnover and net operational profit and job creation.
Romanian micro and small enterprises. The applicants:
- Must have been established and registered for at least 6 months and maximum 4 years of operation at the date of the deadline of the Call;
- Must be operating within one of the three focus areas of programme (Green Industry Innovation, Blue growth and ICT).
- Shall be unlisted small enterprises up to four years following their registration, which have not yet distributed profits and have not been formed through a merger.
- This call can provide support for projects that will develop and implement activities within the enterprise applying for funding, in one or more of the following areas.
- Projects must contribute directly to increased revenues and improved capacity for business development of the applicants. Read more about this in the call text.
Official Website: Call for Proposals: Boost to Romanian Business Sector