Application Deadline: OCTOBER 18 AT 10 PM CT
The Camelback Fellowship supports early-stage entrepreneurs of color, women, and non-binary founders with capital, coaching, connections, curriculum, and community. If you know someone who should apply, refer them here.
Early-stage entrepreneurs of color, women, and non-binary founders. This includes but is not limited to entrepreneurs identifying as Black, Latinx, East Asian, South Asian, Southeast Asian, Native, and/or Indigenous.
- Based in the U.S.A. We believe our founders make the most impact by staying in their communities — our program does not require you to move anywhere.
We unfortunately cannot support international ventures; please see our alignment resources for more information.
- We are accepting organizations within two tracks (see our Fellowship page for more information): 1) Education and 2) Conscious Tech. Our mission is to create great schools and livable communities for all, and we believe these focus areas paired with the efficiency and effectiveness of entrepreneurship will help us get there within one generation. (Down the road, we’d love to support more focus areas, but this is where we’re starting!)
- This year, we are seeking:
- 6 – 8 education-related organizations that may be nonprofits, for-profits, schools, or hybrids.
- Conscious Tech:
- 6 – 8 socially responsible tech orgs (may be nonprofits, for-profits, or hybrids) using “tech for good,” especially for communities of color.
Official Website: Camel Back Ventures 2022 Fellowship Application