Are you bold enough to move beyond the status quo and drive innovation towards a brighter future? Carrefour is calling for startups from all over the world to participate in the Plant-Based Contest with a possibility of being selected to play a key role in developing disruptive technologies to accelerate the transition to a more plant-based diet!
They are looking for innovative solutions that are also practical and scalable. Any startups with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and have propreitary technology or solutions that fit with the categories of this challenge are eligible to participate.
- Direct product placement
- Product and process guidance
- Invitation to Tradeshow
- Exclusive access to Carrefour’s Trade Show during mid-June 2022 to showcase your innovation. You will get amazing free PR and distribution ONTOP of networking and business opportunities with major key players in retail industry.
- Innovative and accessible Offer
- To offer the most innovative and accessible vegetarian or vegan range of products.
- To offer the best taste experience and the healthiest options.
- To offer products in new categories not currently covered.
- Strong concepts in stores or online
- To propose in-store or online concepts that facilitate the discovery and accelerate the adoption of plant-based products by consumers.
- To propose merchandising solutions to reinforce the visibility of plant-based offers instore, improve its attractiveness and the customer experience.
- Innovative solutions
- To propose the most innovative digital solutions and services to support the transition to vegan or vegetarian products.
- To propose marketing offers dedicated to plant-based offers.
Official Website: Carrefour’s Plant-Based Contest: An international Call for Startups