Chevron’s human resources development program (HRDP) prepares you for a dynamic career with Chevron – a global organization focused on growth and innovation If you excel during your internship, you’ll be considered for our HR Development Program (HRDP). Chevron Human Resources internships are offered during the summer.
The HRDP internship is designed for first-year graduate students currently enrolled in a Master’s in Human Resources/Labor Relations program or an MBA program with a concentration in Human Resources. We look for candidates that possess the following characteristics:
- Leadership potential
- Ability to deliver results and manage projects effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills and influencing capability
- Commitment to a long-term career in human resources
- Willingness to be geographically mobile, both domestically and internationally
- Three to five years of prior work experience preferable
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.
The HRDP is a challenging program designed to develop a pipeline of future HR leaders by enhancing your skills and providing a variety of opportunities throughout the enterprise (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and Corporate groups).
Internship assignments mirror the experience and responsibilities of HR professionals and are designed to be challenging and rewarding.
- 10–12 week internship
- Business-driven assignments
- Variety of HR roles
- Contribute value-add work
- Develop important HR competencies and business acumen
Assignments may be in the following areas:
- HR business partner
- Projects & planning
- Compensation & benefits
- Labor relations
- Organizational capability
- Strategy & planning
For More Information: Chevron’s human resources development program (HRDP)