The CSA-iTrust Master of Science in Security by Design Scholarship (CiMS) Programme aims to grow and develop a pool of cybersecurity professionals in Singapore. This program is funded by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA).
- Are Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Are enrolled in SUTD Master of Science in Security by Design (MSSD) programme (full- or part-time)
- Have expressed interest in pursuing a career in cyber and/or critical infrastructure-related fields upon graduation. Part-time students should be currently employed in these fields
- Have a good academic standing and possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or any branch of engineering, or a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with two years ICT-industry experience. For mid-term scholars, a minimum GPA grade of 4.0 for his/her current candidature is required; and
- Are not supported by any other scholarships for the same MSSD course
- Tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant) of the MSSD course
- University’s Compulsory Miscellaneous Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,500 (full-time students only)
- Laptop (up to S$3,000)
- Rental usage of iTrust testbeds
- Cash award for scholars who maintain excellent academic results
- Support for publications, attending conferences and overseas exchange
Application for the scholarship is granted to students who are accepted into SUTD’s MSSD Course.
Please fill in the application form here and upload a list of documents (see application form for full list) in a zip file (not exceeding 1GB).
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview with the scholarship selection committee.
iTrust reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the scholarship selection committee is final.
Official Website: Cims