Application Deadline: 31 Oct 2021, 2359hrs
The Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation enables companies to innovate on cybersecurity challenges put out by Critical Information Infrastructure and strategic stakeholders in Singapore. It aims to uplift Singapore’s cybersecurity landscape by:
- Catalysing the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions to meet national cybersecurity and strategic needs;
- Developing a vibrant local cybersecurity ecosystem through the building of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, as well as growing the pipeline of local talent; and
- Identifying and articulating mid to long term cybersecurity challenges to encourage the trial and adoption of novel solutions
Through this, CSA aims to strengthen the partners’ cybersecurity resilience, and catalyse the development of cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions in Singapore.
This programme is developed in partnership with NUS Enterprise and TNB Ventures.
• All Singapore registered companies are eligible for the Cybersecurity Co-Innovation and Development Fund. Overseas firms that are not registered in Singapore will need to partner with a Singapore registered company to apply.
• All intellectual property rights developed during the funded project should be owned, managed and exploited from Singapore.
• The project must not have commenced at the time of application.
Submitted proposals will be evaluated according to:
• Quality of proposed solution including cost reasonableness
• Commitment from end-user
• Wider applicability and benefit to industry
• Team competency
Where required, CSA may seek clarification from the applicant, who may also be invited to give a short presentation to the relevant end-user(s) and the CCDF Evaluation Panel.
Official Website: Cybersecurity Industry Call for Innovation 2021