Application Deadline: Rolling Basis
CYD Master Thesis Fellowships will provide a living allowance and research funds for six months, enabling fellows to complete a Master thesis at the CYD Campus under the supervision of a professor at a higher education institution in Switzerland.
The CYD Master Thesis applicants can select one master thesis topic out of 58 topics defined by the CYD Campus, or they may propose their own thesis topic (in which case, they must select “other” on the application platform). The full list of topics is available here.
This program is highly competitive, and the primary evaluation criterion is excellence, as measured by academic records and professional accomplishments. Candidates applying for a CYD fellowship are expected to have excellent grade transcripts.
- Citizens of any nationality may apply for the CYD Master Thesis Fellowships.
- No age restrictions apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master program at a higher education institution (university or school of applied sciences) in Switzerland and have the endorsement of a professor employed in this institution willing to supervise them.
Eligible costs include and are limited to:
- Living allowance equal to CHF 2’000.- per month for a maximum duration of 6 months.
- Research costs: a maximum amount of CHF 1’500 can be granted for research costs
How to apply
Please read carefully the application guidelines.
All required documents must be submitted via the online submission platform.
All documents must be submitted in English.
Official Website:CYD Master Thesis Fellowship