Application Deadline: Jul 20, 2022
SFLC.in’s Premier Fellowship program aims to provide a platform for India’s top technology and policy thinkers, to understand the different stakeholders in the tech-policy ecosystem. We are looking for research oriented individuals who are keen to produce high-quality legal/ policy research and recommendations regarding the latest issues and developments within the tech-policy ecosystem in India. Our fellows should have a deep commitment to identify and come up with the public policy challenges at the national level. We are currently looking for 1 fellow to join us on an immediate basis.
We welcome applications from a law graduate with zero to 1 year experience in research and policy analysis at our office in New Delhi. We seek candidates with excellent research skills, openness to new ideas, and a commitment to contribute to organizational mission. Candidates fluent in both English and Hindi would be preferred.
- Monthly stipend;
- Opportunity to participate in SFLC.in’s events, training sessions, interactions, and projects;
- Association with SFLC.in beyond the term of formal affiliation;
- Oppurtunity to apply for counsel position;
- A resume or CV, along with two writing samples
- A statement of interest describing the following:
– Your interest in joining the Fellowship program.
– Your interest in the tech-policy laws and policies.
Official Website: Defender of Your Digital Freedom