Application Deadline: 06/26/2022
Is your commerce or tech startup ready to go to market? Let BIG provide you with the resources, community, and know-how to get there.
The program is open to Latina and Black women founders based in the United States or its territories. Companies with a strong tech component that are pre-revenue and just about to go to market should apply.
- BIG is for you if:
- You are a Latina or Black woman pre-revenue founder
- You have started to build your Technology and Commerce Startup or MVP
- You want to take your tech-enabled business to market
- In BIG, you will:
- Create a compelling pitch to prepare for fundraising
- Build/Refine Product MVP based off Customer Feedback
- Develop a scalable revenue and financial model
BIG is highly competitive 12-week hybrid program designed for Latina and Black women entrepreneurs who are ready to test their idea and launch to market. They provide you with our evidence-based curriculum, an immersive experience led by industry leaders, 1:1 mentorship, and exclusive access to a community of founders like you.
The hybrid program is a combination of virtual workshops and in-person participation in our final event in either NYC or Puerto Rico. Applicants from everywhere are encouraged to apply.