Application Deadline: 8 July 2022
If you’ve been injured in, or due to, military service, you could be funded to complete a full Open University qualification.
We offer 50 scholarships every year, and all undergraduate and postgraduate modules and qualifications are eligible. You’ll have your fees waived for a maximum of 120 credits per seasonal academic year, up to a maximum of 360 credits, which is equivalent to a full honours degree.
- starting OU study at OU level 1 or above for the first time in academic year 2022/23
- ordinarily resident in the UK and eligible for a UK fee
- disabled as a result of, or in, military service.
The full eligibility criteria are listed in the scholarship terms and conditions.
- individual careers consultation and support
- group forums and webinars
- links with employers and specialist organisations, including possible visits, internships (virtual and physical) and placements.
- support and guidance on the DSA application process
- information and signposting about the support available during your studies
- alternative format module materials, such as audio or comb-bound versions of module books
- loaned equipment, such as digital voice recorders and magnifiers, and specialist software (i.e. text-to-speech software).
Once completed, email your application and supporting evidence to our Student Fees team. You’ll find their contact details on the first page of the application form.
Applications close midnight 8 July 2022. If you’re successful, we’ll email you by 22 July 2022 to confirm. We’ll also contact you soon afterwards to make sure you’re ready to study and to help you choose your course, so don’t worry if you’re not sure what you want to study.
Official Website: Disabled Veterans’ Scholarships