Application Deadline: April 15, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
As part of the Dream Keeper Initiative, Working Solutions is providing real estate services—including lease review, negotiation, and relocation assistance—to reverse the displacement of brick-and-mortar small businesses in San Francisco, with a focus on Black-owned and African American-owned businesses and commercial storefronts.
- Business must be brick-and-mortar with a commercial lease.
- Business must be registered in San Francisco with a valid business license and the intention and commitment of staying in San Francisco for at least the next year.
- Each individual can only submit one application on behalf of one business.
- Businesses located in historically Black or African-American neighborhoods (e.g., Bayview Hunters Point, Fillmore).
- Commercial storefronts.
- Businesses owned by low-income and moderate-income individuals.
- Legacy Businesses as defined by the City and County of San Francisco.
- Community-serving businesses with exhibited involvement and/or longstanding presence and commitment to their community.
- Businesses owned by individuals who were born in San Francisco and/or attended any part of K-12 school in San Francisco.
- Home-based businesses.
- Businesses without an active commercial lease.
- Real estate investment businesses.
The application is a fully online process that should take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Small business owners selected to participate in this program will be notified by May 15, 2022, and the program will take place from June 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022.
Official Website: Dream Keeper Small Business Stabilization Program