Application Deadline: 06/05/2022
EdTech Incubator Helsinki is a free 20-week incubator program for the best educational and EdTech innovations.
- Apply with a team of at least two people and a well prepared business idea. If your team is located abroad, make sure you are ready to register your company and IPR in Finland.
- Your team should also have motivation and some background work done. The business idea should meet at least one of the following requirements:
- A new product or service that has novelty value in the education field
- A business idea that is based on innovative technology
- A clearly defined problem that your solution answers
- A business plan with an implementation strategy
- The motivation to turn your idea into a business and commitment to the 20-week program.
During the Incubator program your team will get a chance to collaborate closely with their EdTech community and showcase your idea in their premises at Helsinki city center. As part of their services, if suitable, they also offer the possibility to co-create and test your solution together with teachers and learners. At the end of the program, all participating teams will have the chance to pitch their idea to leading professionals of educational innovations, investors and influencers.
After the incubator program they will help you to accelerate your business idea towards international markets. Through their network they will also enable connections into important stakeholders such as investors, who can mentor and guide you towards a next success story.
About the Incubator
The incubator program consists of 20 thematic weeks and provides participating teams and companies a targeted path to profitable business in domestic and foreign markets. The program includes team workshops, mentoring sprint assignments and keynote speeches – and strong network support during the journey. The incubator is collaborated by an extensive network of business and educational experts.
The program starts with the basics of design thinking and ends with a final event where attendees get to pitch their idea to important stakeholders like investors, mentors and corporations. After each program attendees are guided into their deal flow services, targeted for startups in different stages from idea to innovation.
Official Website: EdTech Incubator Helsinki now open for Applications (Finland)