The National Health Fund (NHF) EduCare Grant Programme provides assistance to aspiring healthcare professionals who are facing financial challenges in completing their course of study. The grant is available to full-time students at accredited universities.
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- Proof of Jamaican citizenship
- Be experiencing challenges with the payment of tuition fees
- Be pursuing a degree in a healthcare-related field and must have completed the second year of study.
- Proof of current enrolment to an accredited programme of study at an accredited University.
- Current cumulative GPA report from the University (a minimum of 3.0 GPA.)
- An official transcript from your institution must be submitted
- At least two (2) reference letters regarding the applicant’s character from notable persons in the applicant’s community (teacher, pastor, employer, etc.).
- Where possible, evidence of voluntary/ community service, extra-curricular activities(awards, letters acknowledging participation, etc.)
- Once completed, the application should be sent to the:
NHF EduCare Grant Programme
Health Promotion and Public Relations
National Health Fund
25 Dominica Drive
Telephone: (876) 906-1106
- Completed applications are reviewed by the National Health Fund EduCare Grant Committee, and candidates are selected and scheduled for interviews by the NHF EduCare Grant Committee.
- Grants are awarded based on the need evidenced in the completed application (which forms part of the evidence of eligibility) and the interview
- Grant awardees will be contacted after the NHF Board of Management approves the awards for EduCare grants.
Official Website: EDUCARE GRANT