Application Deadline: 07/05/2022
The European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) Manufacturing invites women innovators (i.e. professionals, researchers, or entrepreneurs) from EIT RIS eligible countries who have played a leading role in developing innovative manufacturing-related solutions to apply to the LEADERS – Women Innovators in Manufacturing at EIT RIS competition within the EIT Manufacturing’s RIS program.
- Eligible applicants must be women who have played a leading role in developing innovative solutions/initiatives addressing manufacturing-related challenges with a strong financial, environmental, or societal impact. It is possible to propose a team-invention. However, it will be necessary to prove the leading role of the applicant within the team who invented the innovative solution/ initiative.
- The call is open for women being citizens of one of the following EIT RIS eligible countries:
- EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
- Third countries: Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).
- The applicant must be able to prove her citizenship of one of the aforementioned EIT RIS eligible countries
or EU Outermost Regions
- 1st Prize EUR 10,000
- 2nd Prize EUR 7,500
- 3rd Prize EUR 5,000
LEADERS is a competition aiming to reach out to support the best women innovators playing a leading role in developing solutions & initiatives addressing manufacturing-related challenges with strong financial, environmental, or societal impact.
EIT Manufacturing seeks to broaden the appeal of manufacturing, especially for highly talented young women considering pursuing a professional career in manufacturing.
Official Website: EIT Manufacturing LEADERS – Women Innovators Call is Now Open!