Application Deadline: 09/28/2022
The European Commission (EC) is offering grants for the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Urban Mobility Business Plan 2023-2025.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- the Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- eligible non-EU countries:
- countries associated to Horizon Europe;
- low- and middle-income countries.
Scope: The KIC’s Business Plan 2023-2025, describing the activities at portfolio level aligned to the EIT Urban Mobility Strategic Agenda in the framework of the EIT Strategic Agenda 2021-2027.
Official Website: EIT Urban Mobility Business Plan 2023-2025 – Open Call