Application Deadline: November 15th 2021
Electropreneur Park (EP), Bhubaneswar is an ESDM Incubation Centre set up by STPI, with support from Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Govt. of India and Govt. of Odisha as part of its PAN India initiative to create a network of Centres of Entrepreneurship. EP-BBSR is equipped with state-of-the-art advanced Lab, plug & play facilities for incubatees in the CoE. EP BBSR brings in a pool of mentors, academicians, investors & consultants in market intelligence with the major focus on patenting, converting ideas into successful products. This will help in accelerating innovation, enabling industry-oriented research and development of the talent pool in the ESDM domain.
Entity working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, processes or services or if it is a scalable business model with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation. Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this program.
Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate. However, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
- Ideation Stage Startup
- Validation Stage Startup
- Early Traction Startup
- Scaling Stage Startup
- AR VR (Augmented + Virtual Reality)
- Renewable Energy
- Healthcare & Lifesciences
- Non- Renewable Energy
- Transportation & Storage
THEMES FOR CHALLENGES
- Education, Process control & Automation, Energy, Disaster Mgmt, Smart City Application, Healthcare
Education, Process control & Automation, Energy, Disaster Management, Smart City Application, Healthcare, any other innovative ESDM proposals.
✔ Process control & Automation
✔ Disaster Management,
✔ Smart City Applications
✔ any other innovative ESDM proposals.
• Financial assistance up to 50k for Components and Other services
• Seed fund of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to the startups incubated at Electropreneur Park-Bhubaneswar
• Access to VC funding
• 12 months free software: MATLAB, Simulink and 90+ add-on products with up to 10 licenses per company Training on MATLAB, Simulink and deep learning onramps, online self-paced tutorials and 50% off Training Credits usable for all on-line and public classes
• Portfolio Package: $5,000 AWS Promotional Credit, valid for up to 2 years. AWS Promotional Credit is designed to help you get started on AWS.
• Financial assistance up to 50k for Components and Other servicesNon-Fiscal Incentives
. Physical infrastructure including state-of-the-art Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space
• Pre-Incubation, Incubation & Virtual Incubation
• State-of-the-art FabLab &ESDM Lab with advanced testing & measuring equipment, HV testing equipment, Domain specific software tools for the startups including MSOs, DC programmable power supplies, Electronic load, ORCAD PCB design suite, Arbitrary Signal generators, Environmental test chambers etc.
• Access to Reference Design Library
• High Speed Internet Access
• Direct mentoring from stalwarts of business/tech domain
• Technical & Marketing Support
• Access to 19+ CoE Labs PAN India
• Facilitate collaboration with Government agencies & Industry
• On-field demonstration of the solutions/products developed by startups
• Legal, Accounting, IPR/Patenting Facilitation & other support Service.
• Cross border collaboration via international promotional agency partners.
• Selected startups get opportunity to pilot their product in global markets
• Sponsorship to National/International level events to showcase your products for global exposure
• Opportunity for joint R&D with corporate houses, industry & academia
Official Website: Electropreneur Park (EP), Bhubaneswar Open Challenge Program 2.0