Application Deadline: 07/03/2022
The Women’s Business Development Council is offering grants of up to $10,000 to qualified women-owned small businesses in Connecticut.
- Be 51% or more woman-owned
- Be headquartered in CT, registered in the state of CT and owned by a CT resident
- Have been in business for at least two years before July 3, 2022 (business must have been established by July 3, 2020) with a record of sales
- Have a record of annual sales/revenue in last twelve months greater than $25,000 and less than $2,000,000
- Be in good standing with the CT Department of Revenue Services (DRS)
- Have an established business bank account
- Currently utilize a formal, digital bookkeeping/financial system (e.g. QuickBooks, Sage, FreshBooks, Wave Accounting)
- Be a for profit business, or a non-profit that derives 75% or more of the organization’s revenue from a social enterprise
- Be owned by a woman at least 18 years old
- Childcare businesses are not eligible for the Equity Match Grant.
The Equity Match Grant Program is designed to help women-owned businesses grow! Grants between $2,500 and $10,000 will be awarded for clearly defined projects that will have a measurable impact on the business, its growth and profitability.
Official Website: Equity Match Grant Program in the US