Application Deadline: 06/16/2022
The Erie County has launched Storefront Revitalization Grant Program to assist small business owners Countrywide grants upto $40,000 for exterior building renovations to their commercial properties.
- Eligible Businesses
- Must own or lease space at a physical location zoned/ licensed for business operations within Erie County
- Must be a for-profit business
- Earned less than $5 Million in Annual Gross Income for 2019 and 2020
- Have 75 or fewer employees as of 3/17/2020
- Special Consideration for:
- Minority/ Women/ Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses
- Applicants from the same commercial business district
- Review the Application Checklist and gather your attachments in one easily accessible computer folder. Name your documents appropriately.
- Documents can only have one of the following extensions: pdf, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, txt, doc, docx, xls or xlsx. Pdf format is preferred. If you attempt to attach any other type of extension, the website will reject your upload. Zip files are NOT allowed due to security concerns.
- Due to upload constraints, file sizes must be limited to 3 or 4 MB per file. Each upload element has a description stating the maximum file size allowed. Files larger than the maximum will not be allowed to be entered.
- For PDFs, this website – https://smallpdf.com/ can assist you in converting file types and/or reducing file sizes.
- To reduce Pdf file sizes, try printing to PDF (try to print the file, but instead of selecting a printer, choose Adobe PDF/equivalent feature); this will “flatten” the file, making it simpler/smaller.
- To reduce photo sizes (gif, jpg, jpeg, png) use an image editing software (ie. Paint) to resize the image.
Official Website: Erie County launches Storefront Revitalization Grant Program (US)