Application Deadline: 06/14/2022
The EU-funded EU4Youth program has launched a call for proposals for grants for actions aiming to foster young people’s digital skills, develop skills for the green transition, and improve entrepreneurial and career management skills, with a focus on disadvantaged youth.
- Any proposed action must be submitted by a grouping of minimum 3 and maximum 6 entities: one lead applicant + minimum two co-applicants.
- Any proposed action must be submitted by a grouping made of entities from minimum two Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine).
- A Georgian lead applicant + an Armenian co-applicant + an EU co-applicant;
- An Ukrainian lead applicant + an Azerbaijani co-applicant + an Ukrainian co-applicant;
- An EU lead applicant + an Ukrainian co-applicant + a Moldovan co-applicant.
- Any proposed action must take place in at least two (2) of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine. Since one of the programme priorities is strengthening of networks and partnerships at EaP intra-regional level, additional points will be awarded to proposals covering three (3) and more EaP countries.
- Mentorship and training actions for young people in the fields related to the priorities of the call, such as staff exchanges, workshops, seminars, capacity-building actions, train-the-trainers events, and the promotion and dissemination of existing as well as the development of new innovative online training tools or other training modules.
- Actions aiming at the creation and improving networks/partnerships among key stakeholders (among others, policymakers, youth organizations, social enterprises, financial intermediaries, and international donors), mutual learning, cooperation, awareness-raising, and dissemination activities, such as (i) the identification of, and exchanges on, good practices, innovative approaches, and experiences; (ii) the organization of peer reviews and mutual learning; (iii) the organization of workshops, study visits, seminars conferences.
- Establishment and up-scaling of relevant competence development and/or business support structures (e. g. hubs, incubators, accelerators, labs, universities, research centers, etc.), including through financial support to third parties.
- Actions that promote and support efforts for social cohesion, enhance decent employment opportunities through career management and skills development, initiate and facilitate dialogue with social partners, and linkages with social security and protection schemes.
The global objective of this call is to foster active participation of youth in both democratic life and the labour markets of the Eastern Partnership (hereinafter – EaP) countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Ukraine), with a focus on disadvantaged youth, thus contributing to sustainable and smart growth, social cohesion and reduction of inequalities in societies.
The specific objectives of this call are to foster young people’s digital skills (incl. critical digital literacy), develop skills needed for green transition, and alongside improve entrepreneurial and career management skills.
The Call is divided into two Lots:
- Lot 1: Upskilling of disadvantaged youth in terms of digital competences (incl. critical digital literacy) as well as the promotion of entrepreneurial competences and support towards related networking and partnerships: indicative allocation is €2,200,000.
- Lot 2: Development of social entrepreneurship and career management skills, linked to the promotion of youth entrepreneurship in the areas of green and digital economies and support to related networking and partnerships: indicative allocation is €3,800,000.