Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Fast Break for Small Business is a grant program supported by LegalZoom and the National Basketball Association to help small businesses that are continuing to recover in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Eligible small businesses must:
- Be based in the United States
- Have been in business for at least 6 months (since November 2021) and currently in operation
- If in business for between 6 and 12 months, have one of the following: articles of incorporation for LLCs, S Corps, and C Corps; sole proprietorship formation; fictitious name statement or DBA; EIN registration; city, state, or federal license to do business; or relevant professional license [if the business is between 6 and 12 months old but does not have any of these documents, the business is not eligible for this opportunity]
- Have an annual revenue of less than $1 million
- Have a business bank account
- Not be in an industry that has been identified as a prohibited industry for this program
The grant program is focused on reaching entrepreneurs of color, women, low- to moderate-income small business owners, immigrants, and others who have historically had limited access to financing for their business.
Official Website: Fast Break for Small Business Grant Program in the US