Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Applications are invited from all black women-owned businesses for Fearless Strivers Grant Program.
The Fearless Strivers New Orleans Grant Contest (“Contest”) is open only to black females who are at the time and date of entry:
- legal U.S. residents (including D.C.);
- eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) (which is eighteen (18) in most states, but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska, and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi); and
- a principal owner of a U.S.-based small business with its primary business physically located in New Orleans, LA, as described below (referred to herein as, “Entrants”).
- For the purpose of this Contest, a small business means a business with an annual revenue of three million dollars ($3,000,000) or less in calendar year 2021, who are authorized signing officers at said business, and whose business is physically located in New Orleans, LA and is incorporated or otherwise considered a valid legal entity in good standing in its state of formation as of 5/1/22.
- For purposes of the Contest, a ‘small business’ can be organized as a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or any other legal entity that employs no more than fifty (50) individuals on a full or part-time basis. Officers, directors and employees of Fearless Fund (“Sponsor”), Mastercard International Incorporated (“Mastercard”), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective agents, advertising, promotional and judging agencies of each of the foregoing, and any other entity or persons that develops, produces or distributes materials for or related to this Contest (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as including spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, and each of their respective spouse) or households (whether legally related or not) of any of the above, are NOT eligible to enter or win this Contest.
- The Contest is void in U.S. territories, including Guam, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
With Mastercard prizing, we’ll be awarding eleven lucky small businesses across the country $10,000 grants, digital tools to help them get and sustain their business online, and Priceless one-on-one mentorship so they can continue to bolster their business.
Official Website: Fearless Strivers Grant Program in the US