Application Deadline: 31st May 2022
Feeding Tomorrow is the Foundation of the Institute of Food Technologists. Feeding Tomorrow is committed to actively addressing barriers to access to education and science, especially for those who have been impacted the most by food inequity. The foundation works to raise both the awareness of and interest in the science of food as a desirable career path. It ensures the world has the ability to feed a growing and diverse population by attracting, retaining, and celebrating the creative and innovative minds of future food scientists.
- The applicants must plan to enroll as full-time or part-time first-year students pursuing an undergraduate degree in the science of food for the entire 2022-2023 academic year.
- The applicants must have applied to an HERB-approved University.
- The applicants must have a minimum high school grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- The applicants must demonstrate commitment to the science of the food profession.
The selected undergraduate students will be presented with this award worth $1,500 solely towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate program at an eligible university.
The students are required to apply electronically via the online application process of the programme. The applicants are required to provide the following supporting documents at the time of application:
- A current, complete transcript of grades
- Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts displaying student name, school name, grades, and credit hours for each course, and the term in which each course was taken.
Official Website: Feeding Tomorrow First-Year Student Scholarships