Application Deadline: 04/20/2022
Based in New England, USA, this 6 month+ fellowship supports 12-15 fellows per cohort and gives first-time Female Founders access to fundraising education, investor & founder networks, 1:1 mentorship, leadership coaching and peer support to build fundraising confidence and readiness.
- You’re the Female Founder/CEO of a New England-based startup looking for your first outside capital in the next year
- You run a US incorporated for-profit scalable startup eligible for institutional investment (The FFF is not suitable for 501c3s, brick & mortar stores or consulting businesses.)
- Your startup is beyond the idea stage.
- You’re ready to immerse yourself in the opportunities this fellowship presents and plan on actively participating in the program and learn from and to give back to the TCN community
They look for founders who have clarity on their business, who understand their market, customers, and business model, and who are looking to raise their first outside capital in the next year.
- 6 months + of programming, mentorship, peer support & resources
- Bootcamps with workshops, group conversations, office hours with investors, industry experts, seasoned entrepreneurs, and more!
- Buddy groups and mentor matching for support
- Pitch practice with mentors & investors
- Legal advice and resources from Mintz
- Monthly Cohort check-ins to get support from female founders who’ll have your back!
- Group leadership coaching sessions
- Toolkit & resources for your fundraising strategy and leadership growth
- The Scroobious video pitching platform for extra support and exposure when you raise
Official Website: Fellowship for Female Founders