Application Deadline: 30 November 2022
Our theme, Shaping change by collaborating for a healthier and safer world of work, reflects the necessity to hear and learn from voices from all corners of the globe.
Applying to be a fellow is your chance to contribute to a global conversation, have your voice heard, and share in the global exchange of work health and safety knowledge and experiences.
Applications are now open for a select number of in-person Fellowship placements to attend this conference. If you are a candidate from a low to lower-middle income economy, apply now.
- Be from a low or lower-middle income economy as defined by the World Bank
- Commit to travel to Sydney, Australia to attend the World Congress in person
- Have experience in work health and safety (personal or professional)
- Meet incoming and outgoing Australian visa eligibility requirements
- Commit to attending the conference and sharing your experiences and perspectives
- Answer an evaluation form following the conference
- Written applications can be made in English or French.
- Written applications: a maximum of 100-word responses to each question
- Candidates should address the questions and include examples in their submission.
By applying to the Fellowship Program, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Official Website: Fellowship Program