The Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is excited to invite women-led businesses, particularly those in the consumer goods space or seeking access to a female client demographic, with an exclusive VC network, media coverage, mentorship, marketing and more.
- They’re looking for no more than 10 businesses led by female founders, particularly those in the ESG space or seeking access to a female client demographic, with a minimum of an 18-month track record and scalability potential, and a Go-To-Market strategy for APAC regions.
- Applications are evaluated by an independent advisory team that includes venture capitalists, academics, and industry veterans.
FEW Accelerator offers mature startups a range of services from cash investment, mentorship, media coverage and valuable access to FEW’s exclusive investor network, while charting a clear pathway for expansion.
- Mentorship: Each startup receives a personalized match with 2 experienced mentors from FEW’s network.
- Publicity: Three media interviews to boost the exposure of founders and company.
- Investor Network: Privileged access to FEW’s community of impact investors, including one-on-one investor meetings; Demo Day pitches and access to private investor groups on Linkedin.
- Cash Investment: The three-month program comes with an offer 4 of US$10,000-US$100,000 cash investment plus marketing services for 5-10% equity.
FEW Accelerator Gathers Impact Investors To Fund Women-Led Businesses, Offering Exclusive Access to FEW’s Elite Investor Network
Official Website: Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide Accelerator Program