Application Deadline: 31st October 2021
FP-Dynamo-Paris will tackle fundamental scientific questions in the field of energy conversion using interdisciplinary and quantitative approaches. It is a proposition from the DYNAMO Laboratory of Excellence (LabEx), federating since 2012 three major French institutions, the Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique (IBPC; 5 laboratories), the Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS; 1 laboratory) and the Collège de France (CdF; 1 laboratory), and dedicated to the study of the Physico-chemical processes governing energy production in biological systems.
Talented researchers who have a PhD degree or equivalent (R2 recognized researchers) at the recruitment date. Applicants must comply with a mobility demand:
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activities (work etc.) for more than 12 months in France in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline. Time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention, compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
The employment benefits include health insurance, pension, and a mobility allowance. Gross salaries will vary with the candidate’s experience starting at 3106€/month before taxes for candidates with less than 2 years post-doctoral experience.
13 post-doctoral researchers
Please send your application including:
- CV (in English)
- Motivation letter describing short and long-term scientific and careers goals
- Research theme(s) (with the name of the PI) you are applying for
- A minimum of 2 reference letters
- Signed statement that you are in compliance with the Mobility rule
- Please send all the documents mentioned above to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Call 2 opens in January 2022 with 8 additional post-doc positions.
- Opening of call : September 1 2021
- Deadline for applications: Sunday, 31 October 2021 at 12.00 (noon) CET.
- Evaluation period: November-December 2021.
- Applicants will receive answers:
- Fellowship periods will start: between January 1 2022 and May 2022.
Official Website: FP-DYNAMO-PARIS COFUND FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME