Application Deadline: 06/01/2022
Applications are now open for the Entrepreneur Grant that is designed for current business owners who have been in operation for 2 years or less.
- Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the grant:
- Entrepreneur (current business owner, operating for 2 years or less)
- Public Service Business (corporation or other non-governmental business entity which delivers certain services considered essential to the public interest)
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership and community service
- Awards will be based on the following criteria:
- Completed Application
- Fund the Future Video Submission
- Copy of Business License
- Letter of Recommendation
In keeping with the spirit of global citizenship each recipient’s business must be a source of enrichment and support for their community.
The Global Citizen Collective – Entrepreneur Grant is a one-time award amount of $1,000.00.
Official Website: Global Citizen Collective – Entrepreneur Grant