Application Deadline: 07/01/2022
Innovate UK’s Global Incubator Programme, delivered in partnership with Innovate UK EDGE, is an acceleration program for innovative businesses to work with world-leading incubators abroad.
To be eligible for the Global Incubator Programme, you must be a small or medium-sized company based in the UK.
- Advisory support: Guidance from sector experts and experienced entrepreneurs in Canada.
- Connections to capital: Introductions to VCs and corporates looking to invest in new ventures.
- Connections to talent: Support with finding and recruiting skilled workers from Canada and the world.
- Data and insights: Tailored market analysis of the latest industry trends and the insights needed to gain an edge.
- Tools and services: Webinars, information sessions, peer-to-peer guidance, and access to marketing and communication expertise.
- Access and introductions: Connections to North American-based customers and partners.
- Professional network: Participate in a vibrant community of Advanced Manufacturing entrepreneurs and industry professionals.
- PR and creative services: Access the MaRS PR Accelerator to help build your brand presence in North America.
- Exploit the opportunity: One-to-one support from an Innovate UK EDGE Innovation and Growth Specialist over 6 months to follow up and take advantage of the opportunities identified.
They would welcome applications from innovative companies who could be developing technology that enables or improves processes and productivity using additive manufacturing, industrial internet of things, digital transformation, advanced sensors, robotics, AI, and VR within the advanced manufacturing sectors including food processing and agritech, automotive, aerospace, health, chemicals, cleantech, and other sectors.
The structured programme uses an intensive four-stage method to tackle the challenges that most companies face when entering global business markets. Small and medium-sized enterprises can explore the potential of specific overseas markets and access world-class mentors and tailored workspaces.
This initiative will be delivered virtually on a weekly basis from September 2022 to February 2023, with two visits to Toronto built into the programme.
Official Website: Global Incubation Programme Canada : Advanced Manufacturing (UK)