A 3-month equity-free accelerator program for high potential Seed to Series A Indian technology startups that are building India-first products for the world.
We empower startups to build and scale great products & companies with the best of Google – its people, network, thought leadership, and technology.
Google for Startups Accelerator: India program focused on supporting startups solving problems using advanced technology like AI/ML or data in healthcare, education, finance, media & entertainment, gaming, enterprise & other spaces and that can scale globally.
Startups will receive mentorship and support around AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy and Growth. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and founders’ leadership development.
As part of this program, founders outline the top challenges facing their startups and are then paired with relevant experts from Google and the industry to solve those challenges.
- Established technical and business teams
- Teams with a product launched in the market with demonstrated traction and potential for scalability
- Startups with revenue or funding (6+ months runway)
- Founders who are willing to share knowledge and contribute to the growth of the Campus community and the broader ecosystem
- Startups with high potential for scalability and impact
- Management teams who can communicate in English
- Founders who have a Google account
- Mentoring by Googlers and outside experts: Founders will talk with experts from teams including Google Cloud and Google Ads and have the opportunity to take advantage of Google’s technologies, products, services, and professional networks. In addition to sharing best practices, we’ll also provide broad strategy support for companies and products
- Training Program: Participants can receive training in machine learning, talent acquisition/development, product development management, and other topics to founders and startups grow
- Startup Ecosystem (Community) Exchange Opportunity: By connecting founders with other founders, VCs, and engineering communities, we help founders grow their professional networks