Application Deadline: October 29, 2021, 6pm JST
Google for Startups Accelerator: Japan is a fully virtual program of intensive workshops and expert mentorship designed to help Japanese growth-stage startups learn technical, product, and leadership best practices.
This cohort of this Google for Startups Accelerator is designed for companies using technology such as AI and IoT to solve the world’s biggest social problems. Startups should have existing revenues or funding (6+ months runway) and already have brought a product or service to market. Participating founders need to be fluent in English and excited to be an active part of the global Google for Startups community.
- Established technical and business teams
- Teams with a product launched in the market with demonstrated traction and potential for scalability
- Startups with revenue or funding (6+ months runway)
- Founders who are willing to share knowledge and contribute to the growth of the Campus community and the broader ecosystem
- Startups with high potential for scalability and impact
- Management teams who can communicate in English
- Founders who have a Google account
- Mentoring by Googlers and outside experts: Founders will talk with experts from teams including Google Cloud and Google Ads and have the opportunity to take advantage of Google’s technologies, products, services, and professional networks. In addition to sharing best practices, we’ll also provide broad strategy support for companies and products
- Training Program: Participants can receive training in machine learning, talent acquisition/development, product development management, and other topics to founders and startups grow
- Startup Ecosystem (Community) Exchange Opportunity: By connecting founders with other founders, VCs, and engineering communities, we help founders grow their professional networks
Official Website: Google for Startups Accelerator Japan