Google for Startups Accelerator Mexico supports startups in Hispanic America focused on using AI/ML with a global mindset. All accepted startups will receive mentorship and support from the best of Google and our global mentor network in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android & Google Play, Web, Product Strategy, and Marketing.
The Google for Startups Accelerator for Latin America is a three-month program focused on Seed to Series technology startups,run jointly by Google Developers and Centraal. Participants get access to the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – to help build better products.
We have active selection windows approximately three times a year and we will email you if you are selected for the next step of the process
- Established technical and business teams
- Teams with a product launched in the market with demonstrated traction and potential for scalability
- Startups with revenue or funding (6+ months runway)
- Founders who are willing to share knowledge and contribute to the growth of the Campus community and the broader ecosystem
- Startups with high potential for scalability and impact
- Management teams who can communicate in English
- Founders who have a Google account
- Mentoring by Googlers and outside experts: Founders will talk with experts from teams including Google Cloud and Google Ads and have the opportunity to take advantage of Google’s technologies, products, services, and professional networks. In addition to sharing best practices, we’ll also provide broad strategy support for companies and products
- Training Program: Participants can receive training in machine learning, talent acquisition/development, product development management, and other topics to founders and startups grow
- Startup Ecosystem (Community) Exchange Opportunity: By connecting founders with other founders, VCs, and engineering communities, we help founders grow their professional networks