Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday 17 December 2021
We are launching the Hillingdon Enterprise Programme, using funding made available by the Governments Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG).
Having successfully committed over £8 million of ARG funding on sustaining and meeting the immediate needs of Hillingdon business during the COVID-19 crisis, the council is now looking to target funding to a small selection of local businesses, potentially bringing long term benefits in terms of jobs and business growth.
The Council has set aside £1.75 million of ARG funding to support the Hillingdon Enterprise Programme and is looking for applications from businesses in specifically targeted sectors
Applicants must meet the following criteria prior to submitting a bid.
- Whilst collaborations are encouraged, the project lead must be an SME (companies that have not more than 250 employees and a turnover of not more than £25.9 million and a balance sheet total of not more than £12.9 million).Businesses must be based in the borough of Hillingdon.
- Collaborative applications are encouraged; for example, with a client or supplier, an academic organisation, charity, public sector organisation or research and technology organisation (RTO).
- Projects can last from 12 months up to a maximum of 18 months.
- Projects must demonstrate a potential economic and/or employment benefit for Hillingdon.
Once you have downloaded the application form, there are 2 options in terms of applying for support.
- Option 1 – complete both Parts A and B of the application form.
- Option 2 – complete only Part A of the application form.
Application forms should be emailed to Clara Haglund at the WLB email@example.com. Completing just Part A of the application form allows businesses to submit a brief outline proposal, which the WLB will provide an assessment as to whether the bid is likely to be supported. Following advice from the WLB applicants will be in a position to decide whether to proceed with submitting Part B of the application form. Part B of the application will require a full and detailed application. For an informal discussion on a project or initiative you have in mind please contact Bill Boler at the WLB firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part A applications must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 17 December 2021.
- Parts A and B must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 14 January 2022.
- Assessment of applications will take place in mid-January/February 2022 and grant awards will be offered/made in March 2022.
Official Website: Grants available for Local Businesses in the Borough of Hillingdon